Thank you for your purchase on Groupon.com
- Click the Book Appointment button and we will get you on your way to looking beautiful!
- Please bring the Groupon voucher to your appointment as proof of purchase. We won’t be able to treat you without that
- If schedule permits, we will do the first treatment that same day! (except Albuquerque – please see below)
- If schedule does not permit, we will do your first treatment on the next available day
- Choose the clinic, date and time and you are all set. We will see you soon!
- First time users – you will be taken to the next page to create a new user login
- Once you create a login – you will be taken back to the appointment screen.
Verify for accuracy and at the bottom >> Click ‘Make single appointment’
If you need to change, you can always start over by clicking the ‘appointments’ tab (top right)
What happens at my Consultation Appointment
You will fill out consultation papers including medical history, medications etc and sign medico-legal consents on our state of the art touchscreen Patient-Pad
We will go over the Procedure in detail – how it works, what to expect, explain risks & benefits, Do’s, Don’ts, Pre and Post Procedure instructions, answer any questions you might have about the procedure and discuss the Clinic Policies (no show fee, arrive 5 min before procedure etc)
PROOF OF PURCHASE & SCHEDULE RECURRENT APPOINTMENTS:
We will go over your Profile and Proof of Purchase and schedule all your recurrent appointments
If schedule permits, we will do the first treatment that same day! (except Albuquerque – please see below). If schedule does not permit we will do your first treatment on the next available day
Albuquerque Clinic Clients:
Please note that according to the law, our Supervising Physician must meet, examine and approve (sign off) you before we can perform the procedure. This usually means we won’t be able to do the first treatment on the same day as your initial appointment
IMPORTANT: Please note, just like any other medical cosmetic procedure, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE RESULTS and the main risks of these laser procedures are BURNS, SCARRING, DISCOLORATION ALL OF WHICH CAN BE PERMANENT