Underneath the excess grime that builds up on your skin, a beautiful complexion is waiting. Find it today with an Ultrasonic Facial!
American Laser Med Spa’s cutting-edge Ultrasonic Facial machine emits ultrasonic waves over your skin’s surface. These waves loosen and remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and improve blood circulation in the skin. The result: a smooth, soft, glowing complexion that lasts and lasts.
What to Consider
We recommend that you receive up to six Ultrasonic Facials to experience maximum results. The facials can be done once a week or once a month. Each Ultrasonic Facial will take around 10 minutes and should be pain free. There is no down time and results can be seen immediately after treatment.
People with certain health conditions should avoid having an Ultrasonic Facial, including people with
autoimmune conditions, heart problems or cancer.
Try an Ultrasonic Facial before a special event to look your best!
Schedule your FREE consultation today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Ultrasonic Facial?
An Ultrasonic Facial is a high tech facial that uses ultrasonic waves to gently exfoliate and give your skin a soft, youthful and radial glow.
Your skin will have that “lit from within glow”, making it the perfect treatment to indulge in before a big event. Procedures take less than 10 minutes and the results can last up to one month.
What can you expect after your ultrasonic facial?
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Cleanses your skin
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Unclogs and cleanses pores – improves blackheads, whiteheads and improves acne
- Enhances skin care product penetration & efficacy
- Non invasive and no down time
- Facial takes less than 10 minutes
- Results are immediate and last up to one month.
Is it painful?
No, it is not painful at all. You can expect to have no redness or irritation after your facial. It’s not rough on the skin, and there’s no messy crystals left over on your skin after.
This facial treatment doesn’t use crystals or chemicals and is perfect for sensitive, sun-damaged and acne prone skin.
Are there any risks involved?
- The procedure is generally sage but there are some risks involved, these risks are minimal.
- Our rate is less than 0.1%.
- But you need to be aware of these before undergoing this procedure.
- Risk of burns, if the spatula stays on the skin too long.
- It’s best to skip the ultrasonic treatment if you have a autoimmune disorder, heart disorder or cancer.